1. Remember the makan2 i told ya before?actually, it was just a small gathering between besties and we had fun yaw! Susah sangat nak plan nak berjalan ke sane ke sini kan..last2 we just gather2 kat rumah sajer..haha at first, we planned to get together rumah Along but i foresee my kids would tunggang terbalikkan rumah depa, so we suggested the makan2 to be held here at our home..since my besties's birthday was just around the corner, i baked Rainbow cake for them..but to be honest i need to adjust the recipe a bit..the rainbow turned out beautifully but the taste was very plain.
2. Balik kampung..ho ho ho balik kampung...hati rianggg!!haha mak orang ni sangat excited kalau balik kampung..huhu 2 of my dearest cousin got married last school holiday but i only managed to attend one wedding due to time constraint. I love wedding!Even the weather was freaking hot but looking at those relatives sanggup berpanasan,berhempas-pulas,bersusah payah to make our special day, it was amazing!and the best part was my kids were all behaved with their ayah (tq hubby for the support) and i had chance to give my helping hand in many things..bits here and there!
3. The third day we headed back to KL (sad!)and reached home at about 10pm and need to pack asap for our flight to KB tomorrow morning for another wedding. Woke up at 5am and by 6am we were already at the airport for our 7.15am flight. And when you are in Kelantan the first thing you want to look for is nasi berlauk..haha rezeki kami hari tu..dapat jugak makan nasik berlauk Kak Joh..and the foods at the kenduri were HEAVEN!sangat rugi tak sempat nak makan banyak (hailah anak..)tapi the combination of kari kampung daging+ayam percik kelantan+pecal+ikan kering berlado+telur masin+ulam2an+budus = u can't ask for more!
4. My first time at PCB! My kids had fun with their cousins playing with the sands(read:makan pasir,mandi pasir) and playing with the kites..and the mothers chit-chatting while enjoying sotong celup tepung,udang celup tepung,keropok lekor and air nyiour!hehe
5. On 5th June, we took the same flight back with the rest of the family. We packed up and drove the rented car to the airport,took the flight and reached home at almost 5pm. Super tired!Did i tell you the kids drive me crazy at the airport while waiting for boarding?huh they ran and scream and ran like no one's business!Sumpah geram tapi control jer la depan mak mertua kan..haha
6. On 6th June, we brought Ana to D'Serai Empire gallery for her birthday treat..we plan to have a proper birthday celebration at Cameron later, perhaps at the end of this month insyaAllah
7. On 9th June, we drove to Kuantan for hubby's bestfren's wedding at Bukit Goh..then, we checked in at Bukit Gambang Resort..to be exact at Carribean Bay resort which i found that there's nothing to shout about lah..bilik boleh tahan luas but its not worth paying (mahal jugakla hokay) if you can't find the small but essential things like spoon, laundry bag, slippers..and dining-in service pon tadak..huhu but they are launching another resort called Arabian Resort and hopefully that one serve better..we didn't go to the waterpark as we both too tired to entertain the kids, tak larat dah nak lari sana lari sini ..haha so we brought them to swimming pool downstairs.. :)
We both tak letih, the kids pon happy!hehe
That's all for now!