- 1 cup (130 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (35 grams) confectioners (powdered or icing) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (113 grams) cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Lemon Filling:
- 5 ounces (140 grams) cream cheese, room temperature.
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated white sugar (i used icing sugar)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) fresh lemon juice(i used 2medium sized lemon,jgn byk sgt,mashammm)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest(outer lemon skin)
- 1 cup (240 ml) cold heavy whipping cream(i used Philadelphia brand))
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) confectioners sugar (i used icing sugar)
In your food processor, place the flour, sugar, and salt and process to combine. Add the butter and pulse until the pastry starts to come together and form clumps. Place the pastry in the prepared tart pan and, using your fingertips, evenly press the pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan. (Can use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface of the pastry.) Pierce the bottom of the crust with the tines of a fork. (This will prevent the pastry crust from puffing up while it bakes.) Cover and place the pastry crust in the freezer for 15 minutes to chill. (This will help prevent the crust from shrinking while it bakes.)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) and place rack in center of oven.
When the pastry is completely chilled, place the tart pan on a larger baking sheet and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 13 -15 minutes. Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool while you make the filling.
Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees (177 degrees C).
Lemon Filling:In a food processor or electric mixer, place the cream cheese and process until smooth. Add sugar and process until incorporated. Add the eggs and process until thoroughly combined. Add the lemon juice and zest and process until well blended and smooth. Pour filling into pre baked tart shell and bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes or until filling is set. Transfer tart to a wire rack to cool and then cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least an hour.
Topping: Put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Then beat the whipping cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Can just spread the whipped cream over the filling or transfer the whipped cream to a pastry bag fitted with star tip (#1M), and pipe stars over the entire surface of the tart. Refrigerate until serving time.
So,its show time babeh..haha ni i punyer version..sila jangan gelak..walaupon tak indah di mata tapi indah diperut...haha CHILL!!